Just click on sentence above to read.
I had a very popular blog a few years ago called waiterextraordinaire . It's 2026 now and although retired am still busy with Digital Deliveries and in the process of doing open mics at comedy bars. Should be a fun blog to follow as I try to keep you entertained.
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Patio Dining in a Nutshell by Stephanie Dickison
Labels:
air droplets,
co_vid19,
dining,
masks,
restaurant patio,
restaurants,
sanitizer,
sidewalk patio,
staggered seating,
virus
Guelph Ontario Canada
Guelph, ON, Canada
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pretty Impressed with Knee Replacement
My wife got a knee replacement on Tuesday, the 18th of August, and I am pretty impressed with how it is going. Despite the long wait, once ...
Some Most Read Posts
-
Okay, it's been a while since my last post. In fact, nearly 5 years. I am still doing Uber Eats, DoorDash, and Skip the Dishes. I am 6...
-
My wife got a knee replacement on Tuesday, the 18th of August, and I am pretty impressed with how it is going. Despite the long wait, once ...
-
Currently I am reading a 1200 page book on Richard Nixon who was the only president to be forced to resign because he was soon going to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment